1. Based on cryogenic water removal, low-temperature preconcentration and chromatographic separation technologies, time-of-flight mass spectrometry (TOF MS) is introduced to effectively solved the problem of difficult separation of some target compounds, enhanced qualitative and quantitative capabilities, and improved the accuracy and stability of the instrument.
2. The use of mass spectrometry (MS) detectors increases the analysis and identification of unknown compounds in addition to the identification of standard compounds, and enables the effective qualitative and quantitative analysis of all compounds.
3. It has manual and automatic tuning modes, as well as data acquisition, qualitative and quantitative analysis and library (the latest NIST library) search function.
4. Multi-component real-time display, with the function of simultaneously displaying the IC chart of multiple components, and real-time display of the curve over time.
5. PC control, built-in user security login, equipment security alarm, operation log and other functions. Real-time data collection, transmission, automatic recording, storage and supports QA/QC reports. With historical data (including atlas) query function, the system can automatically save and restore data if the power is cut off unexpectedly.