1. Ion source: Integrated ion source component design, including repeller, ion box and lens group; Integrated, same direction, dual filament assembly design with filament lens protection, effectively adjust the emission current. The filament is protected by lens to avoid contamination when the sample is ionized.
2. S-shaped Curved Ion Optical Channel: The S-shaped curved ion optical channel has an RF lens protective sheath to prevent it from being contaminated.
3. Quadrupole Mass Analyzer: All-metal molybdenum primary quadrupole, inert, uniformly uncoated design, polishable and washable. Mass range: 1.2 – 1100 u; Resolution: Full mass resolution per unit mass; Scan speed: 20,000 u/s.
4. Detector System: A new generation of discrete electron multipliers and electrostatic meters with a maximum linear output current of 68 µA and a wide linear dynamic range of up to 8 orders of magnitude.
5. Vacuum System: air-cooled high-vacuum molecular turbo pump with high pumping speed. The pumping speed of the molecular turbo pump is 280L/s (He), and the pumping speed of the front mechanical pump is 3.0 m3/h.