1. The innovative design of “doble column separation + Dean Switch + single FID” realizes full PMAS compounds analysis, and can report NMHC/TVOC concentration at the same time. A single instrument can meet the needs of high (C6 -C12) and low (C2 -C5 ) hydrocarbon monitoring, significantly reducing the cost of customers compared to the “high-carbon analyzer + low-carbon analyzer” solution.
2. The unique low temperature (-30°C) preconcentration technology effectively concentrates the target compounds to be measured and realizes rapid thermal desorption, which greatly improves the lower detection limit and meet the detection requirements of VOC species in low or ultra-low concentration air.
3. Cryogenic water treatment technology effectively removes water and CO2 from the sample air, which greatly improves the peak shape, extends the column life and avoids FID flameout.
4. With an FID detector, the instrument achieves good responses and a wide linear range.
5. The FID detector has real-time self-check function, can judge the working status, and can automatically ignite after flameout.
6. High precision MFC controls the sample gas and EPC controls the working gases like nitrogen, hydrogen and zero air. Precise control of the flow rate to ensure the accuracy of test results.
7. It has a reference analysis method (editable), and supports two quality control modes: quality control by online dynamic standard gas dilution and quality control by standard gas in SUMMA canister.
8. PC control, real-time data acquisition and transmission, automatic recording, storage, and support of QA/QC reports. With historical data (including atlas) query function, the system can automatically save and restore data if the power is cut off unexpectedly.