1. The low temperature preconcentration technology increases the air sampling volume to 500-1000mL, lowers the detection limit of NMHC to sub-ppb level (ordinary FID responds to 1 ppm of air VOC), and meets the detection requirements of low or ultra-low concentration air VOC.
2. The 6300 eﬀectively removes the water in samples and separates NMHC and methane by using composite adsorption filters, based on Tenax adsorbent and appropriate flow control. The treated sample can then be directly analyzed by FID. The test results have better quality than those of general gas chromatography and catalytic oxidation subtraction methods.
3. The FID detector has good response, wide linear range, and automatic real-time self-test function. High precision EPC controls the working gases (N2, H2 and zero air).
4. Use MFC to accurately control the flow rate, ensuring the accuracy of test results.
5. Measurement range: 0.5ppb~10000ppb (standard sampling volume), adjustable.
6. Automatic dilution calibration function. A single concentration of standard gas can achieve a linear calibration of the instrument, and the correlation coeﬃcient of the calibration curve R2 ≥ 0.999.
7. Oﬀ-line analysis of samples in the canister is available to extend the range of applications.
8. PC control, real-time data acquisition and transmission, automatic recording, storage, and support of QA/QC reports. With historical data (including graph) query function, the system can automatically save and restore data if the power is cut off unexpectedly.