Features of Nutech N20 TVOC Online Analyzer
1. Real-time Online, Fast Response
Direct FID detection without chromatographic column, quantitative tube or quantitative ring, instantaneous (0.1s) response.
2. Strong Anti-interference Ability
- Using reliable internal heating technology, the gas is discharged from the exhaust port until it is detected by FID. The process of heat tracing can avoid condensation and water blockage
- Use of a high-strength filter device offers protection on multiple levels. It avoids interference of fine particulate matter, acids/bases, water, carbon dioxide and other compounds commonly found in industrial exhaust gas.
3. Mature Technology and Stable Data
With FID detector, all volatile organic compounds have a good response, mature and reliable technology, wide linear range and stable data, meet with EPA-25A.
4. High Automatic
The instrument can automatically select measuring range, ignition, fuel shutdown, flameout indication, automatic calibration and zero adjustment by program control.
- Single or double channels can be selected according to the working conditions (that is, one instrument can monitor two pollution sources online at the same time). When the physical distance of flue gas is relatively close, the design of double channels can effectively reduce user costs.
- If equipped with sampling pipeline, zero/hydrogen generator, controller, etc., the on-line monitoring system can be formed and seamlessly docked with the upper data management system.