Nutech’s 6600 is a liquid nitrogen / cryogen free preconcentrator and is used in conjunction with commercial GC FID/MS or other detectors to realize lab VOCs analysis or online real-time monitoring of VOCs in ambient air/fenceline. The monitoring targets cover more than 100 volatile organic compounds such as PAMS compounds, EPA TO-15 compounds, aldehydes and ketones.
1. The unique low temperature preconcentration technology effectively concentrates the target compounds to be measured and realizes rapid thermal desorption, which greatly improves the lower detection limit and meet the detection requirements of VOC species in low or ultra-low concentration air.
2. Cryogenic water treatment technology effectively removes water and CO2 from the sample air, which greatly improves the peak shape, extends the life of chromatographic column and ion source.
3. The integrated design of the dewater cold trap and enrichment cold trap, with a short sample line and constant temperature, helps to increase the recovery of VOCs species.
4. With an independent internal and external standard interface, it can automatically collect internal and external standard gases.
5. It has two configurations. Standard configuration only serves as a preconcentrator to work with GC/MS. Extended configuration is equiped with FID module which gives users more flexibility.
≤0.1nmol/mol (90% species)
5-120 ml/min (customizable)
Max Heating Rate
Nutech Instruments for TO-15 VOCs Analysis
2703 Automatic Sampling Device
2104 Canister Cleaning System
2208 Precision Static Dilutor
Nutech’s VOCs Analysis & Monitoring Product Lines
We offer the most comprehensive VOCs analysis products on the market.