1. Nutech’s innovative and improved separation column was used to meet the separation and analysis needs of 108+ target compounds, including PAMS, EPA TO-15, and some aldehydes and ketones.
2. The low-temperature preconcentration technology greatly improves the detection limit, meets the detection requirements of VOC components in low or ultra-low concentration air, and can report the concentration of TVOC at the same time.
3. The application of the latest generation of advanced technology enables the system to maximize the separation of moisture in samples, avoiding FID quenching.
4. With an FID detector, the instrument achieves good responses, a wide linear range, and an automatic real-time self-test function.
5. Uses an MFC to accurately control the ﬂow rate and ensure the accuracy of test results.
6. PC control, real-time data acquisition and transmission, automatic recording, storage, and support of QA/QC reports. With historical data (including atlas) query function, the system can automatically save and restore data if the power is cut oﬀ unexpectedly.