Nutech 6000-5D VOCs Online Analyzer
The Nutech 6000-5D is suitable for continuous real-time online monitoring of C2 ~C12 VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) in ambient air and/or fence line. The unit is capable of covering 108 of PAMS and EPA TO-15 target compounds and as well as non-accredited compounds (including some aldehydes and ketones). It is ideal for use with monitoring ambient air quality around industrial plant perimeters or near chemical industry parks.
1. Nutech’s innovative and improved separation column was used to meet the separation and analysis needs of 108+ target compounds, including PAMS, EPA TO-15, and some aldehydes and ketones.
2. The low-temperature preconcentration technology greatly improves the detection limit, meets the detection requirements of VOC components in low or ultra-low concentration air, and can report the concentration of TVOC at the same time.
3. The application of the latest generation of advanced technology enables the system to maximize the separation of moisture in samples, avoiding FID quenching.
4. With an FID detector, the instrument achieves good responses, a wide linear range, and an automatic real-time self-test function.
5. Uses an MFC to accurately control the ﬂow rate and ensure the accuracy of test results.
6. PC control, real-time data acquisition and transmission, automatic recording, storage, and support of QA/QC reports. With historical data (including atlas) query function, the system can automatically save and restore data if the power is cut oﬀ unexpectedly.
|Measurement Range||0.1 ppb to ppm level|
|Maximum Temperature Rise Rate||1000℃/min|
|Gas||Ultrapure N2, H2 or Air|
|Data Interface||R~232, Ethernet Interface|
|Voltage||110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz±10%|
|Operating Environment||temperature: 10℃~40℃; humidity: 20-90%RH|
Nutech Instruments Products Family
Click to Learn More
Air Lab Sample Prep Products
Online VOCs Analysis Products
Portable VOCs Analysis Products
Accessories & Consumables