Nutech 3000 Portable THC & NMHC Analyzer / Portable TVOC Analyzer / Portable TOC Analyzer / Portable NMVOC Analyzer
The Nutech 3000 THC (Total Hydrocarbons) & NMHC (Non-Methane Hydrocarbons) Analyzer is suitable for portable monitoring of TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compounds), CH4 (Methane) and NMHC in stationary source emission and fence line.
TVOC can be represented by THC or NMHC. The Nutech 3000 adopts catalytic oxidation + double FIDs technology to simultaneously analyzes THC & NMHC.
The sample gas is introduced to the analyzer by 2 channels. FID 1 analyzes the concentration of THC (total hydrocarbons) of the gas sample in channel 1. And the catalytic oxidation module oxidizes the NMHC (non-methane hydrocarbons) into CO2 and H2O in channel 2 and thus FID 2 only analyzes the concentration of methane. The concentration of NMHC can be calculated by concentration of THC subtracts the concentration of methane.
Concentration of NMHC = Concentration of THC – Concentration of CH4
THC only version is also available
Features of Nutech 3000 THC & NMHC Analyzer
1. Lightweight & Integrated Design
- Highly integrated design to ensure the total weight within 12KG (including catalytic module, metal hydride cylinder, battery, zero air generators, etc)
- Analyze THC & NMHC at the same time in one single unit.
- Equipped with a backpack and a handle, which can be easily transported and put into use by one person.
2. Easy to Use
- Large-capacity battery (45Ah) power supply, which can run for a long time even without utility power on site.
- Operated by a detachable touch screen terminal with Wi-Fi communication and a user-friendly interface. Users can control the instrument and read test results within 50m (164ft) of the site through the detachable touch screen terminal.
3. High Test Efficiency
- The preheating time of the system is less than 5 min.
- New catalyst is used to achieve high conversion efficiency (≥95%)
- Double FID design and can measure both THC & NMHC continuously at the same time without the need to switch gas flow. It can deliver NMHC test results as fast as every second.
- Fast gas path cleaning speed.
4.Most Accurate Test Result
- From the sampling tube to the FID detector, the whole process is high temperature heating to avoid condensation loss of high temperature and high humidity gas samples.
- The sampling flow path is silanized (a special surface treatment technology to make the surface utmost inert), resistant to high temperature and corrosion, and contains a filter device to effectively filter particles to avoid sample contamination and adsorption.
- High precision EPC and FID are adopted to ensure accurate flow control and accurate measurement.
- Support automatic & manual purge function to keep the system clean and thus deliver more accurate test results.
5. Powerful Data Processing Functions
- Data file automatic recording and storage, historical data query, reprocessing and printing functions.
- Test data can be exported in Excel file.
7. Lowest Running Cost in Its Kind
- H2 is supplied by mini built-in metal hydride cylinder with very low pressure and thus is safe and easy to handle and transport. The metal hydride cylinder is recyclable.
- Zero air is supplied by internal pump. No need disposable zero air bottle.
- Also support external gas cylinder
8. Wide Applications
- Applicable in VOCs measurement in stack (high concentration), inside the factory (medium concentration), outside the factory/fence line (low concentration).
- The user can adapt the heat tracing pipeline as required.
- Can expand to test flue gas data
Technica Data of Nutech 3000 THC & NMHC Analyzer
|Test Method||Catalytic Oxidation + Double FID|
|Measurement Range||0~10/100/1000/10000mg/m³ (Extendable)|
|Recovery Rate of Standard Addition||±20%|
|Analysis Time||1-999 seconds ajustable|
|Operating Environment||DC24V or AC（220±10%）V/(50±2%) Hz, -20℃~50℃, ＜95%RH Operating Range|
Environmental inspection and law enforcement by government regulator
VOCs testing by commercial testing companies
Effectiveness evaluation of VOCs control measures
Self-inspection of VOCs emissions from chemical, printing and dyeing, spray painting companies
On-site detection and supervision of kitchen oil fume
On-site comparison with the results of online VOCs analyzer to determine whether the online analyzer’s result is accurate.
VOCs emission detection of combustion device exhaust
For both Stack & Fugitive Emission VOCs Monitoring
Stack VOCs Emission Monitoring
Fugitive VOCs Emission Monitoring
Fugitive VOCs Emission Monitoring
The Nutech 3000 TVOC Analyzer that we rented was a truly remarkable product. It gave us the ability to use the 3000 in multiple locations due to portability and battery operation. The locations did not have readily available power. We were able to confirm our reading rapidly at our stack outputs. We were able to take reading in multiple other locations here at the plant to find out where we were getting a higher VOC readings. The 3000 allowed us to adjust our process to lower the VOC output.
This machine was truly portable which allowed one person to use the 3000 and take very fast reading without the help from others. This was really the best thing because some of the places that the instrument was used at our plant were just big enough for one person.
The meter’s sensitivity and state-of-the-art technology gave me capabilities that weren’t possible with other machines. Not only did it provide lightning-fast test results, but the meter heated up quickly and maintained rock-solid stabilization during readings, meaning that I didn’t have to spend as much time and labor monitoring and fixing different factors that could cause inaccuracies. With the results I’ve received in the use of this instrument, I know that long term use of this meter would help our company save revenue and manpower without sacrificing quality because of its speed and accuracy.
What we found is this meter, with its capabilities, along with its small and portable design, has truly surpassed all of our expectations and needs. Even more importantly, the cost of the unit compared against its capabilities is very low given the high costs of other FID units on the market.
We have evaluated the analyzer with our own technical staff, we can say that it has a much higher quality and technological superiority than other analyzers used in the market in general.
VOC testing to validate the RTO’s removal efficiency
Tablet computer to control the instrument within 50 meters via WiFi
Wastewater NMHC testing at a beer producer
Battery-powered and thus support mobile VOC monitoring