1. Highly Integrated and Portable
- Miniaturized or lightweight components such as miniature hydrogen bottle are used, with the total weight less than 26lb (including catalytic module).
- It is equipped with a backpack and a handle, which can be easily transported and put into use.
2. Easy to Use
- Large capacity battery (45ah) lasts for up to 6 hours without recharging; embedded touch screen terminal control, Wi-Fi communication, and a user-friendly interface. Users can control the instrument within 33ft of the site through the touch screen terminal. Data results can also be downloaded and read at a later date.
3. High test efficiency
- The preheating time of the system is less than 5 min.
- The new catalyst is used with high conversion efficiency (≥ 95%), fast gas path cleaning speed, which supports continuous and uninterrupted measurement.
- Double FID and automatic flow path ensuring the fastest analysis time.
4. Controllable process and accurate results
- Minimal loss of samples under high temperature (tracing over 200 ℃) and humidity.
- The sampling tube is resistant to high temperature and corrosion, and contains filtering device to effectively filter particles and avoid sample pollution and adsorption.
- The high-precision EPC and FID detectors independently developed are used to control the flow accurately.
5. Powerful Data Processing Functions
- Data file automatic recording and storage, historical data query, reprocessing and printing functions; display and time label functions; data report functions.
- The user can adapt the heat tracing pipeline as required.
- Can expand to test flue gas data