Nutech 2203 Precision Static Dilutor
Nutech 2203 precision static dilutor is suitable for diluting high concentration gas standards into low concentration working gas standards, making the process automated and reproducible. It is widely used in laboratory standard gas configuration.
The 2203 is also suitable for diluting high concentration gas samples to fall within the calibration range of the analytical instrument.
Nutech 2203 Precision Static Dilutor Features
1. Using a multi-stage dilution process, the Nutech 2203 can reach a maximum dilution factor of 10,000 X, allowing for percent-level analysis on trace-level instruments.
2. The 2203 uses a high precision MFC and pressure sensor for dilution control. Compared with differential pressure instruments, the precision of dilution is higher (<1% for 100 tests).
3. The 2203 is highly efficient with its gas usage. One 110L standard gas can fill over 1,800 6L canisters.
4. The customized software has a high degree of automation. It automatically checks the initial pressure of the sample tank and calculates the final dilution factor based on the final pressure input, and is easy to operate.
5. The 2203 has dedicated lines standard and sample dilutions. The sampling lines and valves are silanized, minimizing the unit’s potential contamination of subsequent samples.
Nutech 2203 Precision Static Dilutor Technical Data
|Number of Channels||5 (customizable)|
|Maximum Dilution Times||10000|
|Gas||Ultrapure Nitrogen or Zero Air|
|Pressure of Gas||0~35 psig|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: -5～50℃; Humidity: 0-95%RH|
|Voltage||110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz ±10%|
|Operating System||Windows XP/7/8/10|
2203 Schematic Diagram
2202A Precision Static Dilutor (Predecessor Model)
Nutech Instruments Product Family
Portable VOCs Analysis Products
Accessories & Consumables