1. Using a multi-stage dilution process, the Nutech 2203 can reach a maximum dilution factor of 10,000 X, allowing for percent-level analysis on trace-level instruments.
2. The 2203 uses a high precision flow control system and pressure sensor for dilution control. Compared with differential pressure instruments, the precision of dilution is higher.
3. The 2203 is highly efficient with its gas usage. One 110L standard gas can fill over 1,800 6L canisters.
4. The customized software has a high degree of automation. It automatically checks the initial pressure of the sample tank and calculates the final dilution factor based on the final pressure input, and is easy to operate.
5. The 2203 has dedicated lines standard and sample dilutions. The sampling lines and valves are silanized, minimizing the unit’s potential contamination of subsequent samples.