Nutech 2600ST Multifunctional Automatic Sampling System – for Fixed-site/Stationary Air Sampling
The Nutech 2600ST is the world’s first fully automatic air sampler for collecting air samples in both canister and DNPH, an advanced solution in air sampling for environmental testing, scientific research, and 3rd party monitoring.
It comes with 2 configurations for different sampling situations. Desktop configuration normally used in desktop situation that needs to be connected with an external computer to control. While vertical configuration is vertical and integrated design that offers foldable pads to hold the canisters. It is equipped with steering wheels for easy movement and a built-in tablet computer to control and thus no need to connect to external computer.
Support Both Canister & DNPH Cartridge
Features of 2600ST Multifunctional Automatic Sampling System
1. Smart and Powerful
- Sampling with canister (0-13, extendable) and DNPH cartridges (0-2 groups). Parallel sampling supported.
- Series or parallel connected in sampling sequences.
- Featuring smartphone, WiFi and PC control which provides threshold control and remote operation.
- Software control. Fully automatic and unattended during the sampling process.
- Complete quality control records. Support QC/QA report printing.
2. Strong Adaptability
- Waterproof and dust-proof design, with all-weather capability. Outdoor cabinet optional.
- Automatic leak check before sampling to ensure the validity of sampling.
- Compatible with all types of commercially available canisters.
3. High Precision
- Flow rate controlled by electronic flow controller, the deviation is less than 2%. Built-in flow calibrator for auto calibration and ensuring constant flow and Leak free.
- Independent channels and silanized flow paths minimize the cross contamination.
- Supports real-time data logging (including ﬂow rate, pressure and time intervals) and historical data can be queried.
Tenical Data of 2600ST
|Number of Sampling Canister||13（customizable）|
|Specification of Sampling Canister||3/6/15L|
|Number of DNPH Cartridges||2（customizable）|
|Number of Channels||4|
|Voltage||110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz±10%|
|Working Temperature||-20 ~ 60℃ ; < 90% RH|
|Size & Weight (Desk Configuration)||20 (W) X 32.5 (D) X 40(H) cm, 11kg|
|Size & Weight (Vertical Configuration)||35 (W) X 30.5 (D) X 14.95 (H) cm, 42.5kg|